Saturday, May 10, 2014

So... I just found out I can't eat avocado anymore because it "cross reacts" with my latex allergy.  A friend of mine gave me this recipe as a substitute for my favorite thing ever.. guacamole!  It's really delicious... enjoy!

Julie's Delicious Greek Layer Dip!
Ingredients:
Crumbled Feta 
6 slices of cucumber (about 1/4 inch thick each)
1/4 of a medium sized red pepper
1/4 of a medium sized green pepper
1 slice of onion (about 1/4 inch thick)
1 small container of a hummus of your choice.

**As always, check hummus and cheese to ensure they are GF**

Layering:
1. Hummus
2. Feta
3. I used my slap-chop to dice up all of the veggies. Once you do this, sprinkle them on as you'd like!
4.  It should look something like this:
 

 **You can use any kind of peppers and hummus and add other seasoning as you wish- it's very delicious and filling!**





No comments:

Post a Comment